The highest quality materials and most ridged manufacturing standards combine to produce excellence on ice.
Record blades, unmistakable by its unique 'Open Tube' finish, features:
- Reynolds 953 ultrastrong Mar-Aging steel tubing, maintaining the bend longer
- High-precision robot laser welding that ensures a lifetime blade-to-runner fixation
- PM-grade bimetal runner for the best glide properties and sharpest blade possible
- 7075-grade aluminium clap system fitted with 688 TwinCam® ILQ cartridge bearings: lightweight, strong and durable
- Oversized linear springs to increase performance lifetime
The Reynolds 953 ultra-strong tubing featured on RECORD LT blades maintains bend for longer, and combines with the PM-grade bimetal runner to create a blade up to 3x stronger than Viking or Maple, with the same flex range.
A 150 bridge is suitable for boot sizes EU38 - 40.5 and fit on Marchese 15.5" to 16.5" blades
A 165 bridge is suitable for boot sizes EU40 - 43 and fit on Marchese 16.0" to 17.0" blades
A 180 bridge is suitable for boot sizes EU42 - 45 and fit on Marchese 17.0" to 18.0" blades
A 195 bridge is suitable for boot sizes EU45 - 47 and fit on Marchese 17.5" to 18.5" blades
2002, 2006 & 2010 Olympic Team Skate Technician
|Blade steel||S390PM Bimetal 67-68HRC|
|Blade tube alloy||Reynolds 953 steel|